The idiotic receptionist :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchinella

Boxer Insane
Okay, what's the story on the punching thing? :LOL:

I assume catcrazy is referring to an incident that took place quite awhile back. If I could find the link, I would post it to refer to.
Basically, what happened was Punchie and I were playing (with a stick I think) and in her excitement she accidentally bit me instead of the stick - not hard, but it hurt like the dickens - so of course I yelped in pain. DH saw this and when Punchie ran inside he started to scold her for being so rough. I was coming in behind her, and thought for a moment I saw DH take a swat at her...he didn't of course...but that's how it looked at the moment. Before I had time to fully process this, I had already smacked DH (pretty darn hard - across the back if I remember correctly). He was completely stunned, and I was too after I realized what I had done :o
We both had a laugh about it later - mommy defending her baby :LOL:

Last edited:

My Boxer

Boxer Insane
I think I would have left. If she does this in front of you, what does she do when you are not there to protect Buster?

JulieJay

Super Boxer
Ok that is terrible I can't belive that someone in that business would even think of treating any animal like that. I hope your vet does something about it.

And i think the tying her to the car sounds like a nice fun little exercise... LMAO (jk)

hopefully you get it sorted out.

BXRBESTFRIND

Super Boxer
My boy absolutely loves the vet, he is decently mannered everywhere else the minute we get in the parking lot he turns into Tazz from the looney tunes destroying everything in his wake. All the Vets, Techs, and office people make a huge deal about him and he just soaks it all in. Of course it embarrasses the hell out of me but then I look at the lab in the corner peeing himslef he is so scarred and I think having a spazz isnt too bad.....

Theres nothing like having a good vet and a great staff!!! If you like your vet to much to switch I would request that the lady not handle your dog anymore.

Sorry your boy had such a bad experience... is there a reason he is so fearfull at the vet? Ive been told if you make numerous trips to the vet between appointments and have the staff and everyone else there give treats and love when he is behaving well the dog will begin to associate treats and love with the Vet office.

Good luck with your vet hopefully you wont have to deal with that again.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
When I went to get him this evening, the other gal who works there and has been there for years, went and got Buster. She is awesome with animals and I just love her. I think she knew how I felt because she was there this morning when it happened. I asked her if the other lady had been trained and she said she thought she had. I told her maybe they should review some things with her and tell her not to use that leash on a heavy dog, and not to drag any dog. I told her she could have really hurt him and she needs to learn to know when a dog is scared and how to try to calm them down. She said she would talk to her about it. I didn't get to see the vet as he was in surgery. Everybody there is great, except for this gal and she is the receptionist, she doesn't really do much with the animals but take them back. Hopefully, they will train her a bit better. ;) Buster is doing good though, glad to be home and moving a little slow right now.

fireangel

Boxer Booster
What a nasty lady! Some people should know that they shouldn't be around animals. I wonder if she has been bitten when treating an animal in this fashion. Stupid lady!!! You make sure and tell the vet sweety, she shouldn't be allowed to treat your baby that way.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
What a nasty lady! Some people should know that they shouldn't be around animals. I wonder if she has been bitten when treating an animal in this fashion. Stupid lady!!! You make sure and tell the vet sweety, she shouldn't be allowed to treat your baby that way.

I agree! Turn her in! I can't stand to see people working with animals when they treat them badly! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.