1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the horriblest morning ever..

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by ColleenAus, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewy's Mom

Chewy's Mom Boxer Insane

Oh, Colly, I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Lilly and for your pain. I'm sure my little Emma will find Lilly up there and they will be best buddies. (((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Monique, Jared, Chewy and Stella

2. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

I know this is a hard time for you right now but I think you did the best thing for your little Lillie. I think some people keep their animals alive even though they are suffering because they themselves don't want to feel the pain of losing their pet. They are selfish to do this. But you have taken all the pain (emotional) so that Lillie doesn't have to hurt anymore. You have taken the suffering onto yourself so that your little girl doesn't have to suffer anymore. That is very self-less. My prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Tam

3. Faughtey

Faughtey Banned

Colly, I am so sorry you lost your Lilly. You did all you could for her, and now she is in a better place. I'll bet at the rainbow bridge, they don't even have to stop playing to take care of business angelicon Please know you did the right thing.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

Colleen, so sad, my heart goes out for you. You tried so hard did all you could. At least now Lilly is free of pain and sitting there watching you sleep. Take Care

Colleen

5. martins

martins Boxer Booster

Colleen, I too have been checking in on little Lilly - I'm so sorry for you to have to make such a decision. I'm sure that Lilly is watching over the three of you and knowing what a good mom you are.angelicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.