The downside to having a doggy door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Oh she's just too cute!! How could anyone ever get mad with that face. Caney plays the part of being just an innocent bystander so well. Someone must have put the dirt on her paws (ha ha). She's so precious.

Right now I wish my girl could go out and get all dirty. Her next knee surgery is this coming Thursday. Just hoping and praying it works.

Thanks so much for sharing. I always enjoy sweet Caney pics.

dbetz

Completely Boxer Crazy
What a silly girl! She is so pretty and so expressive how can your heart not melt. Love the pics with the dirt all over her nose - they are just priceless. Thanks for sharing

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I especially like the last picture. She seems to be saying " Well, what happened was, I was minding my own business, when..."

For me the down side of the doggy door was Arabella would love to show me what a great hunter she was. She has brought in a mouse and a snake. (Thankfully they were dead and I wasn't chasing live critters thru my house.) LOL

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Caney looks so innocent. She can't imagine what you are making a big deal about.

I think I would be glad though, that all Caney brings in is dirt. :LOL: Moto brings in dead birds, sticks, grass, sunflowers and latest was a dead squirrel. :( I also suspect him of bringing in a couple of frogs. They were still alive!

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
Caney looks so innocent. She can't imagine what you are making a big deal about.

I think I would be glad though, that all Caney brings in is dirt. :LOL: Moto brings in dead birds, sticks, grass, sunflowers and latest was a dead squirrel. :( I also suspect him of bringing in a couple of frogs. They were still alive!

Oh Gosh :LOL: Too funny! Moto sounds a lot like my cat :LOL:

Yes, I'm glad that Caney's digging is pretty much the extent of her "badness". And she's lucky that I'm always here to clean her up mess before BF gets home... or maybe she plans it that way all along :)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I forgot to mention that Moto digs too. He also like to take a nice raw meaty bone outside and buries it and then brings it back in covered in dirt. Yuck!

RoxyBeans

Boxer Buddy
Hahaha. Reminds me of Roxy. She always has the evidence all over her but tries to pretend she didn't do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.