1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The cutest thing your boxer does in one sentence.

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Roxanna, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biff

Biff Boxer Insane

Biff does 360 degree turns 2foot off the ground when I've made him scrambled eggs and we're waiting for it to cool :LOL:

2. harlie'smom

harlie'smom Boxer Insane

Harlie will sit on the sofa like a human,sitting on her butt with back up against sofa and watches tv.
    Chopper will grab a toy as soon as i come home and runs around the house kidney beaning but wont let you grab the toy from his mouth.

3. LovNBoxers

LovNBoxers Banned

I have 3 so I get 3 sentences :)

Beau - When he comes and sits next to me on the sofa he will put his 2 front paws on me and push me away for about 15 seconds and then rest his head on my lap.

Jesse - When Jesse is needs attention and puts his front paws in my lap (back feet on the ground) and I start scratching behind his ears, he just closes his eyes and starts "snorting".

Hank - When you call Hank (5 months old) he comes prancing up with his entire backend wagging from side to side (BIGTIME)....happiest boxer you ever met.

4. LovNBoxers

LovNBoxers Banned

I have 3 so I get 3 sentences :)

Beau - When he comes and sits next to me on the sofa he will put his 2 front paws on me and push me away for about 15 seconds and then rest his head on my lap.

Jesse - When Jesse is needs attention and puts his front paws in my lap (back feet on the ground) and I start scratching behind his ears, he just closes his eyes and starts "snorting".

Hank - When you call Hank (5 months old) he comes prancing up with his entire backend wagging from side to side (BIGTIME)....happiest boxer you ever met. ( I am usually asking him if he took his "cute pill" today)

5. White Reggie

White Reggie Boxer Pal

Reggie

When I pull onto the drive Regge will jump up and press his face against the glass panel in my front door and keep licking it until I come in.

6. dizzydogmom

dizzydogmom Boxer Booster

Piper Ann woo-woo's on command. :)

7. GIRLBOBBI72

GIRLBOBBI72 Boxer Buddy

lives, breathes, loves his family and plays!!!!! xoxoxox

8. Boxer gal

Boxer gal Boxer Buddy

Cute!

When we tell Clinton to "park it" and he backs his behind up to us for a good scratching.

9. sophie'smom

sophie'smom Boxer Booster

Sophie wakes me and BF up with a tap on the head from her paw and then a sloppy wet kiss.

10. boxer-mom

boxer-mom Boxer Booster

Cash always tries to sit on my lap even though he is way too big now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.