The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson

tatev94

Boxer Buddy
matt said:
I just read the CC it really gave me alot of insight into a dogs thinking. I really enjoyed it I think she makes alot of sense. Changed my way of thinking about dogs in a good way.

I agree. I'm about 1/2 way through it & I'm learning so much that should have already been common sense to me, IMO.

Paula

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
I'm glad this book has good reviews I saw it on Amazon and ordered it the other day :) Another good one is 'What is my dog thinking' By Gwen Bailey

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
I just finished this book myself and I have to agree, it's a fantastic read. I've recommended it to all my friends who have dogs.

Pawbla

Boxer Buddy
What does the book go on about? I just found out it is sold as an e-book. Sounds very interesting! But I'm not sure if it's more of the same stuff I've been reading or if it is a new thing. It's focused on the human-dog relationship, right? But is it just another dog language manual or does it focus on something new?

ELubas

Boxer Insane
It is the only book that truly defines what can go wrong between people and dogs and illustrates why it is really a "people" problem that dogs bear the brunt of. All puppies should come with a copy!!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I would highly recommend it. It is different than any other book, I have read. It will help you understand how your dog thinks.

Roxymyboxy

Super Boxer
I absolutely HATE the sound of a "clicker" I know that sounds so silly.....I understand it works wonders with training...I also have a parrot and alot of bird owners use clickers also. Wish I could stand the sound of them...sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me aaahhggggg