Tara May 17/02 - Oct 16/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Tara died last night.

We came home from work and she was dead. I knew her time was soon and had actually decided yesterday that it was time to put her to sleep. She had cancer. I knew that when she stopped retrieving that the end was near. This morning she didn't even want to go for a walk. She hadn't eaten much in quite awhile and she was skin and bones. I just knew it was time.

She was an Irish Water Spaniel. I used to call her my curly haired boxer. Her breed was well named as she just loved water. Her favorite thing was retrieving and preferably in water. She was wonderful girl and was so well behaved. She was the best puppy and the easiest dog to house train. She dived into the water at 8 weeks of age and never looked back. I hope there is lots of water and balls at the Rainbow Bridge.

God speed sweet girl! Rest in peace. I will see you again some day.

Cami

Boxer Insane
So very sorry for you loss.
May Tara spend the rest of her days in a heavenly pond stocked with balls to pay with.
grouphugicon

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I buried her today. :( I put in her thrower and five balls to keep her busy at the bridge.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Godspeed sweet girl! You sure made your Momma proud!

May she have endless balls and infinity pond to play in for eternity. Well, that's til she finds you again when you can toss those balls to her yourself.

TysonCheeto

Completely Boxer Crazy
I'm sorry to hear of your loss as well :( I'm sure there is a huge ache there missing her already.sounds like you gave her a really awesome life, I hope when my guys time comes he will go peacefully on his own, as she did.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Ah how sad,I am so sorry for your loss.
Being the good girl that she was she took that final phone call to the vet out of your hands.
God speed sweet Tara you can now swim and chase ball like you are an eight week old puppy again.

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
Jan: I am sorry for your loss. Remember all the wonderful times spent with Tara. She will always be in your heart. angelicon Hugs to you....

mistydwilson

Super Boxer
I'm so sorry for your loss. Although it sounds like her health had diminished significantly, it has still got to be very difficult for you. Hopefully you can concentrate on the good times you had with her.

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
So very sorry for your loss. It sounds like Tara was a very special girl. Sending prayers and hugs to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.