1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tagalong's mom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tagsmom, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tagsmom

Tagsmom Boxer Booster

I am soon to be the proud owner of a female boxer baby who will be named Tagalong (Tag for short). She was born on May 26, 2007. I am not at this time sure which female of the litter I will be getting. The breeder is giving me the pick female of the litter. There are 2 fawns and a brindle.

I am so excited over getting my baby that I don't know how I am going to get through the next 8 weeks. It has been 3 years since my other boxer died and 4 years since my Rottie had to be put down, so I have been dogless (I do have a rotten kitty that is 11 years old, though).

From what I have seen thus far, this seems to be a really cool community and I look forward to visiting often and showing pictures of Tag as soon as I get some.

Candace

2. tastubbs

tastubbs Boxer Insane

Welcome back to "dog-land." Keep us all posted on your new girl.

3. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

Hi Candace,welcome to BW:)
    Looking forward to hearing all about Tag when she arrivesappicon

4. lisasentous

lisasentous Boxer Insane

Hi and welcome from Lisa & myself in Spain.

5. atlasmom911

atlasmom911 Boxer Insane

Atlas and I welcome you to BW!

6. Jessegirl

Jessegirl Completely Boxer Crazy

Hello and welcome to BW from me, Jesse and Scooter.

7. crowpete

crowpete Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW :) Happy to have you with us!

8. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Welcome from Chief, Sam, & the Wheelers! :) We're happy you could join us! Congrats on your upcoming new boxer baby! Keep us posted! ;)

9. Tagsmom

Tagsmom Boxer Booster

Just wanted to give an update. I got to see the babies today. They are 6 days old. TOO CUTE!! They are tiny little sucking, squiggling bundles of boxer. We think at this point that the one fawn is going to turn out to be the best female, so it appears Tag will be a fawn boxer. Just a little white on her toes and chest and maybe a spot on her head.

They got their dewclaws and tails done and today we clipped their toenails. The owner of the stud dog, who has bred and shown boxers for something like 40 years said that it looks like a really nice litter. I question how much you can tell at 6 days old, but I do have to admit she has seen her fair share of babies at this age and what they have grown up to be.

The breeder was very busy getting ready to go to a dog show so I didn't have time to take any pictures, but hopefully in another week or two I will be able to get out there and get some pictures on a day she is not so busy.

Just wanted to update everyone on my baby. :)

10. tab_b

tab_b Boxer Insane

Oh how exciting!! :) I remember ALL TOO WELL how hard it was, waiting those 8 weeks!! :) Hang in there, and post lots, and read a TON, and it'll go by, I promise!! :)

WELCOME!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.