Sweet Little Indyman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy_Nicole

Boxer Buddy
My rescued baby Indy is sooooo sweet...im five months pregnant and he seems to know.....He used to jump a lil at the backdoor when he wanted to go out... Now he will just stand there and wait if its me letting him out....he lays on my legs now instead of my lap, Ive never told him not to lay on my lap.... and with my two year old daughter he follows her everywhere and wont even steal her food like my husky....lol...she gives Indy treats and he just opens his mouth and doesnt lose it agian until she is like 5 feet away from him........HE is soooooo wonderfull i just do not understand why anyone would be mean to him or give him up.....HES my lil baby boy :)

Tracy_Nicole

Boxer Buddy
its just makes me want to cry how sweet and affectionate he is....he is absolutely, positively PERFECT in everyway....my husky on the other hand, is good too but in an aloof, stubborn sort of way....hes more hhow do i say it.....careless...LOL but hes still my baby too and the two of my boys make quite good friends... Sage (the husky) gets into something, and Indy comes and gets me as if to tattle on his big brother...LOL

Tracy_Nicole

Boxer Buddy
do you think its possible that Indy KNOWS another little one is coming?????? I could swear he does i just dont know how:)

garvinsmum

Completely Boxer Crazy
They must know. You probably smell differently, your way of moving would be different too. So even if they don't know whats up, they know somethings up. Indy sound like a sweetheart. I can't understand how anyone can treat them badly or give them up either:(

lhsdavis

Boxer Booster
Ashley(who was 2 when I had my daughter) knew when I was pregnant, at the time I had 3 dogs, she would put her nose on my belly and just breath. It was really weird and she would do it on a daily basis, and when the baby started kicking, it got ashley in the nose one day, the look on her fact was priceless. She was very mommyish when my daughter was born, if my daughter was napping and ashley couldnt hear her breathing she would go to her bed and whine until my daughter moved, or jump on my bed to look into the baby bed. Needless to say, at naptime the dogs got their outside time. Noah, at the time, was still a baby, 9 months old, and when I came home from the hospital, (had a c-section) I layed down on the bed, and Noah carefully jumped on the bed, layed down beside me without touching(knew mommy wasnt feeling the best) and just put his nose to my nose for about 20 minutes...he is such a sweetheart. Neither dogs have ever jumped on Hailey(accidently yes, with their wiggles) and are totally devoted to her, Noah the most. If you see my daughter, Noah is at her side. They are the best...

meb999

Boxer Buddy
awwwwwww, your story really touched my heart -- thanks for sharing!! Indy sounds like an absolute sweetheart

amandarobs

Boxer Buddy
They just know...

My tyson knew when I was pregnant. he was always at my side as was my tessie . Tessie was just a pup, she was planed but the pregnancy was not!! I ended up loosing my baby at 11.5 weeks along and there were my "rocks" Tyson anbd Tessie. they were always so gental...they still are. Like today, I didn't feel good at all, I think i'm getting an ugly cold. Anyhow...I called my friend that i go to church with and let her know that I was not going. dh took my to breakfast in hopes that it would make me feel better...poor guy!! we get home from brecky and renting a few movies and I head straight for bed again. up comes Tyson, Tessie, Tia and Taz(wanna be boxer). When I lay on my side with millions of blankets on my because I cant get warm I get a boxer tuck...boxers all around me!!! they just know that their mommys and daddys may nopt always feel the best!!! Taz is a sheltie rescue and he is just a snuggler like the rest of my babyes!!!

slobbery boxer kisses and wagga butt huggs!!!

manda

scrlt

Boxer Booster
Tracy_Nicole said:
do you think its possible that Indy KNOWS another little one is coming?????? I could swear he does i just dont know how:)

I think he knows. When I was pregnant with my first child. My Cocker Spaniel Sage new. He would stare at my belly all the time, and always layed his head in my lap. It was so sweet. Animals have very keen senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.