1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sudden and horrible death of dwarf rabbits

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Keeroff, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

Thanks for the sympathy. I found them just like you did, stiff and unmoveable and not one single previous symptom that would make me think anything was wrong. They ate fine and went about their business as usual or I would have taken them to the vets. They were fine, fiesty little rascals one night and the next morning, stiff and unmoveable. Just like your little bunnies.

2. Keeroff

Keeroff Completely Boxer Crazy

OMG!!!!!!! so my rabbits were poisoned!!!!!!!!!!!! they were........ murdered????????? omg!!!! and i still have no evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i had assumed this from the beginning but i didnt want to believe it!!!!!!
    omg...... they were poisoned!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    im freaked......

3. Slobber Baby

Slobber Baby Banned

First calm down, carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas, it can come from hot water heaters, cars...but with people it is a little diffrent we can accept small forms of it and be ok..it is possible (i don't know for sure) that bunnies can't accept it at all...still sending slobbey kisses to you! How is Keeroff doing?
    Here's some info http://www.carbonmonoxidekills.com/coinformation.htm
    Laura

4. Keeroff

hey Laura :) i actually didnt mean "murdered" by carbon monoxide. i assumed that they were poisoned by the rabbit food and that the death of poisoning is the same even if monoxide carbon caused it or something else....
    Keeroff is fine(thankfully!!!), except for some skin problems we have.... :/ allergy and a fungal problem.
    what about your babies? are they ok now?

5. Slobber Baby

Slobber Baby Banned

Bubba is great as always! Bella still has her stitches they come out Friday! WooHoo! I know she is tired of them I am! Still waiting for the pathology report! Thanks for asking!

Laura

6. Keeroff

everyone hates stiches :eek:
    im glad your babies are fine :)
    lots of kisses and hugs from us :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.