1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stomach bug......uhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TysonCheeto, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TysonCheeto

TysonCheeto Completely Boxer Crazy

So Thursday night my 9 year old daughter wakes up at 3 A.M. throwing up, she continues to get sick the rest of the night until 1:00 in the afternoon. Called her Dr and he said if she continued in the next 2 hours bring her in. Thankfully, it did subside.

Fast forward about 3 hours ago my husband starts throwing up. It got so bad he told me to call the ambulance because he felt like he was going to die. So I did, they came out and gave him fluids, and hubby decided he didn't want to go to the hospital and puke.....he would just do that at home (lol) ok so while the rescue squad is here, (at midnight) my MIL calls, my 4 year old son is at her house spending the night there tonight, she called to tell me he was throwing up. I explain so is his daddy and and we have the rescue squad here !!!!! What a night!!!!!

So myself and my 7 year old daughter are the only ones left!!!! I don't know if it's just anxiety but I honestly feel on the verge of being sick myself....I just have that weird uneasy stomach, nausea kinda thing. The EMT said his family had this and it was the worst thing they have ever had. He said he literally had to pick his wife up off the bathroom floor and put her in bed she was that bad. Apparently it's going around our community really bad. My sister works at our county office and she said their dropping like flies with this bug. It lasts 12 to 24 hours but they said it hits hard and fast and its horrible.....I concur!

Here's hoping I don't get it.....but I highly doubt it! My husband never ever ever gets sick ......ever. I never understood how he managed to pass right by everything we got but this one got him before me this time. I feel so bad for them everybody really suffered with this bug...

Nasty stuff!!!!!

2. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

OHHH UCK !!!!once something like that gets into a house its highly likely that everyone will contract it .. I noticed when my boys were of school going age that a bug would go through the school like wild fire and then of course spread to their homes.. I remember when my oldest went on a European tour which was a total nightmare because they all contracted a bug visiting 3 countries in 5 days buy coach ,my son didn't contract it until he got home and I mean in the front door and straight to the bathroom, he had started to feel off on the plane ride home , then of course we all got it ..... Its no fun cleaning up your children,s puke when your puking yourself...
    I hope you get lucky and manage to bypass the bug .

3. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I hate when things pass through a house. I hope you don't come down with it, but I would do your best to stay hydrated now so no one needs to call an ambulance for you. I hope you and your family all feel better soon!

4. packblt

packblt Completely Boxer Crazy

Oh no, so hope you and your daughter don't get it!!! Wishing your family a speedy recovery:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.