1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay safe !!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roge, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

I hear on the news that the weather has turned very bad state side and some lives have been lost so to all of our buddies in that area STAY SAFE !!!

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I was just hearing that Buffalo, NY; just got 6 feet of snow and could get a 2 couple more feet. :( OMG I am sure glad that I don't live there. I think I would rather have the cold that we get. :happy: I hope everyone stays safe!

Roge likes this.
  3. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

Feels & looks like January here in NW Ohio!

4. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

We live 45 minutes outside of Buffalo and got about 2 1/2 feet of snow. My husbands boss lives in Lancaster and he got 5 1/2 feet since since Monday night. Unfortunately we live in ski country and we are use to it, but the City of Buffalo typically does not get dumped on like that. .....it is not even winter yet:( Libby has Cabin fever!

5. brodieboxer

brodieboxer Completely Boxer Crazy

Cold down south too (in the low 20s the other morning - in the ATL area - in November!!), but no snow, thank God! Now it's warming up to rain Sunday, with possible severe weather coming as another cold front follows...fun times... sadicon

6. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I just heard on the news that 30 roofs have collapsed and 12 people have been killed in these areas sadicon now with rain in the forecast this weekend there is a worry for flooding with all of the rain and melting snow. I am saying prayers for those that are in this area.

7. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

I know I feel so bad for those people in New York. I can't imagine all that snow! I would be crying. If you know me, I am a warm weather person, we want to move South. We have been very cold in New Jersey. Too cold for November, Monday we are getting rain and 70 degrees, so crazy weather I would say, but I will take one day of 70 degrees. Stay safe anyone in the Buffalo area.

8. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

This is almost what it is like!!! h9C979D90.jpg

Roge likes this.
  9. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Looks very picture postcard winter wonderland Which is fine if you don't need to go to work and can sit by the fire all day .

10. brodieboxer

brodieboxer Completely Boxer Crazy

Now a threat of a nor'easter! Also a threat of severe weather in the SE today. sadicon