Squeeker and Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gracie

Gracie has a toy that squeeks its weird when she bites the squeeker she cries?? Or when she make it squeek she cries???? Anybody have a clue why???

------------------
4 1/2 month old Female Fawn Croped Tail, Big Floppy Ears aka "The Rock Eater"

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rmajma_2000

D

dpasto

I don't why but my guys would do the same thing to the giggle ball that is battery powered and jumps around. When they catch it they just hover over it and cry.

------------------
Bridget - 7 yr. old flashy fawn female cropped and docked (the enforcer)

Killian - 4 yr. old dark brindle male dark mask cropped and docked (big love bug)

Darcy - 2 1/2 yr. old flashy brindle female cropped and docked (bad to the bone)

www.pastoboxers.pages.petsmart.com

Nikki's Mom

Boxer Booster
Nikki has a toy that roars, she will cry ever time it goes off, but she is quick to make is roar again when it stops

------------------
Jennifer,
Nikita (Nikki) - White female born 8/1/93

Harley Mom

Boxer Buddy
Harley has several squeak toys and when he picks one up he tilts his head back and opens and closes his mouth over and over again making it squeak over and over. I am impressed with the control he has with them. I think it is hilarious, it always makes me giggle.

Melissa
smile.gif

------------------
Harley: Flashy Brindle Boy, Born 07/04/97

DAKOTA429

Boxer Pal
HEY MY BABY DAKOTA DOES NOTHEN BUT SLEEP AND CRY SHE GIVES A DUMP LOOK LIKE WHO ARE U AND THEN CRYS I THINK ITS NORMAL

------------------
3 MONTHS FLASHY BRIDLE FEMALE DOCKED TALE AND FLOPPY EARS VERY PLAYFUL AND AS PRETTY AS CAN BE

Thor would get sad and cry at times when he had this elephant that let out a pitiful elephant noise. The thing sounded like a sick, injured baby elephant, and Thor naturally wanted to protect it. He would lay by it and watch it, all depressed, and not even come to eat.

My husband thought it was cute-I thought it was cruel to make him suffer empathy, however noble, towards something not even alive.

Diana

Boxer Booster
My puppy Sadie does the same thing with her ice cream cone squeaker toy. I have no clue why she is crying when it squeaks! I wish I could help.:rolleyes:

gracie

Boxer Booster
My harley does the same thing as far as SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK

AAAAAA - it is funny:D

now when they are mouthing at each other they make that "crying" noise

It sounds like Chew Baca from star wars -- drives me nutz!!

gracie

Status
Not open for further replies.