1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spikes moment of madness sorry vent

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by doc04, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc04

doc04 Boxer Buddy

hi ok i live in ireland near farms so they are loads of fields with life stock on them so i was walking spike on my land up at the water fall and was playing fetch i thew the ball and spike ran after it and then all of a sudden we came to a sudden stop that made is back legs go over his head and resulet in him doing a barral roal on his head and then he got up and what i thought was a temper as spike usely haves when he does someing stupid wich is quite offten then he stoped dead stared at the water fall and then made a run i called him back but he kepet runing for the water fall and i saw him dispiar over the edge of the land witch is about 25 ft drop i ran and my heart was in my moth i heard nothing and when i got to the big spike ran of i saw him chase a donkey up the next door nibours field now that freaked me more out as a farmer could have seen him and be loading his shot gun right now so i strugled down the inbankiment 25 ft down and crosed the river in to the next field and ran after him calling him i finily got near him he was standing with that donkey pined against the barb wire of the fence and i heard the growls and the doney making his noise and banging his hoav of the ground and then all of a sudden i heard thunder but the skys were clear and i looked across the field and about 50 donkeys came charging me and spike and spike took one look at me and one look at were he came from and bucked leged it out of there and me after him and on the run to the river i kept seeing sike looking behind him in full fun to see were those donkeys were and it was the funest thing is checks flying up in the air covering his eyes so even if he was looking for them he could not see them

we finialy made it to the river thank god and spike crosed it to the cliff of my land were he ran off and started barking and growling at me like it was my fualt and the donkeys were still right behind me i crossed the river lay on the bank tired all the engery drained from me and belive me those donkeys can run i was supirised i was not kicked by one and spike still came right in to my face and barked at me he was trying to say it was my fualt that all those donkeys chased him and still the donkeys were standing on the other side of the river banging the hoavs of the ground in anger

and after 10 mins i got up grabed spike by the collar and tryied to get him up the 25 ft cliff and he was still barking all the way up the cliff i got him home after 40 mins put him in his shead took a look at my self i was coverd in donkeys s*** sweating soaked to the skin so i went in took a long hot bath and left spike in his shead all night from then he wont do that in a hurry

sorry its so long just thought ill tell you how boxers dont like donkeys and how donkeys dont like boxers lol

sorry i just need to vent i was so mad at him

2. Ciscobxr

Ciscobxr Boxer Insane

That sounds like something that happens in movies, not in real life! :LOL:
    I'm glad you are both ok. That is one adventure you will never forget!

3. Lava Linda

Lava Linda Completely Boxer Crazy

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest story I've heard on a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!
    I wish I'd been there to see it!!!

Oh man....I can't stop laughing!!!!!

I hope my laughing doesn't offend you, I am glad everyone's ok!!!

Whew.....

4. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Wow...I pictured the entire scenario as I was reading like it was from a movie...what an adventure (or comedy ;) )! I'm really glad you guys are both ok, and thanks for the info...boxers and donkeys do not get along! :LOL:

5. Mama_Zookeeper

Mama_Zookeeper Boxer Insane

Boxer's & Donkey's DO NOT get along!

I am going to take your word on that and not test it out for myself!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wow, that story is right up there with Goliath Knowles trying to jump through the drive thru window in search of french fries! We need to have a story contest!

Dora

6. craZ4HERKIE

craZ4HERKIE Boxer Insane

I'm sorry.....but that was hilarious! :LOL: Maybe, once you calm down you'll see the humor in it all! Thank goodness neither of you were hurt.

7. dentonpyro

dentonpyro Super Boxer

Thanks, this was hilarious!

8. Shanz

Shanz Boxer Insane

lmao attack of the donkeys!

9. Layla's Mum

Layla's Mum Banned

Wow! I'm so glad both of you are okay! Thats crazy!! Lets hope neither of you have any more encounters with donkeys!!!! Spike sure has an eye for adventure...

10. Evie&Adam

Evie&Adam Boxer Insane

ROFLMAO!! That is quite the picture! LOL Glad everyone is ok. I sure hope Spike remembers to stay away from donkeys! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.