1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

soooo funny!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Dookie, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dookie

Dookie Boxer Buddy

Ii just had to share what my Dookie has been doing. He is so smart, maybe to smart. Yesterday my son was on his way out the door to go to church and Dookie thinks where ever he goes, he should be right by his side. Well, As the door closed, dookie went crazy! Back and forth from the window to the door, and then he actually opened the door by himself- and out he went. But then he actually stopped to shut the door behind him! Like I wouldnt notice what he had just done. Now he is doing this all the time. Opening doors, going in , and then closing the doors. Where did this come from? He also sits in chairs like a human and loves to sit in the out side swing and swing for hours. Is my Dookie above average or do all Boxers do this stuff?

2. Rlr.Giraffe

Rlr.Giraffe Banned

:LOL: that is so cute! Boxers are the funniest people ;)

3. Kbryant

Kbryant Super Boxer

That's so funny! I hope he won't run away outside though! My Cleo tries to open doors all the time but has been unsuccessful. She puts her two front paws on the handle and tries to turn it. She can't with the front door though since it's one of those long handles that you push the top thing in...hard to explain! Anyway, you have a smart dog there! Now if you could teach him how to pick up his own poop or something....lol

4. ricos_mama

ricos_mama Boxer Booster

thats is so funny!!! Boxers are so smart...

Today when i went home on my lunch i brought two greenies, one for Rico and one for Ava. when it was time for me to leave I took them both back into the kitchen (both there crates are in there and they stay in the kitchen, with access to the back yard, while i am out) I gave Ava her greenie and she got into her crate, which by the way has a nice soft bed and some blankies in it, not like her big brothers, he pulls out and ripps up anything I put in his crate to make it soft. Any way Ava is sitting there chewing on her greenie and Rico is chewing on his laying on the kitchen floor. Then Rico gets up and takes Ava's greenie out of her mouth and puts it down on the floor on the other side of the kitchen, Ava gets out of her crate and goes to get her greenie, and while she is walking over there Rico grabs his greenie and lays down in Ava's crate!!!! What a little BRAT!! he rips up his cushions and then tricks her so he can be comfortable!! poor little Ava, she is such a sweetie though, she just looked at him for a second and then squeezed in next to him...awww!!

5. rog1006

rog1006 Completely Boxer Crazy

AWWWW...such cute boxer stories!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Christine
    Boxer Luv Rescue

6. ljnash

ljnash Boxer Insane

If Dookie can open and close doors, he'd probably write a note telling her where he's gone!!! :LOL:

Lenore

7. babs1225

babs1225 Completely Boxer Crazy

That is wild that he does that....

8. tyson&ali

tyson&ali Boxer Booster

That is sooooooo funny! :LOL: My babies are still to young to do those kinds of things but im sure in due time they will learn they always watch us like they want to know why!?!evilicon I just know they are plotting to take over the world!!!! :LOL: Tyson and Ali's Mom

9. natrhymer

natrhymer Boxer Booster

Dookie is one smart pup! Sometimes we let Dieter sit in front of the screen door to watch the world go by, but we always lock the screen door -- we're afraid that he might figure out how to open the door. Now I know it is possible -- what smart dogs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.