Some news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
Well I am getting anther boxer! It has been just over 4 months since Diva went to the bridge and at one stage I thought I would never have another dog ever again. A bit of time has passed and I soooo miss having a boxer in my life. I thought that I would get a boy, but no I am getting a girl.

This little - she isn't very big - is 14 months old and she is re-home from a breeder who has decided that despite doing some showing in the ring is not cut out for it and thinks that this little girl would have a better life as a pet. My friend Jenny (who has a boxer from this breeder - Flynn - who is two and a half years old) has pretty much engineered this.

This little girl's name is Dora - not probably what I would have chosen, but Dora knows her name and it seems to suit her, so I won't change it. The timing is great as I will be off work for three weeks as of Friday 14 Dec and I pick Dora up on Sunday 16 December, so I will have plenty of time to get her settled in and for her and I to get to know each other better :)

I can't believe how nervous I am and I think that is only because it is such a long time since I had a young boxer, but one thing I know it'll be fun. I don't have any pics yet but as soon as I do I will post some. Dora is is brindle and white girl, but not the dark brindle that Diva was, which is good.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Such good news !!!! :)
And it couldnt have worked out better time wise with you being off work. Hope all goes well as im sure it will and keep us posted.

joannaryan

Boxer Insane
Aww, what a great Christmas gift! So glad that your heart is going to be warmed by another boxer :) I hope she brings you lots of happiness :)

gqneon

Boxer Buddy
I'm glad to hear you're welcoming another Boxer home! I hope to do the same as soon as I practically can! Good luck!

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
Congrats to you.and hope your time together will be full of joy getting to know each other

Status
Not open for further replies.