So Sweet with Kids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommy2Cool

Completely Boxer Crazy
I was so pleased, I just had to share ....

Yesterday, my 2 year old daughter Leyanne and I were sitting watching TV together. She was on my lap, and Nashie, of course, was laying beside me, dozing.

One of the songs on TV was, "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands". Leyanne and I were having fun, playing along. All of a sudden, Leyanne takes Nash's paws, and claps them to the music! Nash didn't even batt an eye! She just lay there, and let her do it!

Of course I didn't allow this to go on long, as I didn't want Nash to become annoyed. But it didn't seem to matter! She just let her hug her, and Leyanne told me "Nashie loves me!"

I laughed so hard, I cried!:p My hubby has every right to tell me "I told you so"!

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
LOL. :D Megan does well with kids too. My sister in law has a baby that is just under a year old. I'm not sure if Megan likes to go to my sister in laws to play with their dog or to play with the baby more. She thinks it is great that the baby is just the right height and that little one pulls on Megan's face and Megan doesn't care she just laps the kid to death.

shorn

i love to watch our boxer amber play with our children and she is always so gentle around the younger ones.the way she will take something from them so slow and controlled her eyes looking from them to us all of the time it's amazing.

Dixie Belle

Boxer Pal
That is so sweet! Our Dixie ( I say ours but actually it's our 4yr olds) loves to play with our daughter. My dh bought our daughter a harmonica since she was always wanting to play his we had to put them up since she loves to play and listen to Dixie howl "sing" along all the time. Now she has Dixie come to her tea parties and dress up.

Status
Not open for further replies.