1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Proud of Arabella!

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Gatorblu, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I left Arabella at home this morning while I took Thor in for surgery. Normally not a big deal as the vet is 10 mins away. The most I should have been gone was 30 mins. I didn't feed her before I left because Thor wasn't allowed anything and didn't want to tempt him.

While I was out I get a call from dh who is coughing and sniffling. So I had to run to the store gets some meds for him and then run them across town to him at work. While at the store I ran into a snafu with my charge card. (Fraud dept shut down my card, as it was accessed illegally.) Poor Arabella had to wait for almost 2 hrs!

Once I got home I gave her some food, but she was more interested in trying to find her brother. After she ate a little bit I took her with me to run errands. She was behaving so well I dedcided she needed a special treat, so I took her to the barkery. She can be a bit fearful, but did great! Another dog barked at her she gave a bark back, but as soon as I hushed her, she quieted right down and stood next to me. appicon

I was hoping with the cold weather the dog park would be on the empty side, but no such luck. So I took her for a short walk on a trail by the park. Even with all the barking coming from the park she did very well healing, and ignoring any distraction. (including the ducks in the pond!) appicon

Sometimes that little terror can be the suprising! Dh is on his way home and she can snuggle with him while I go get Thor. Special snuggles with her dad are her favorite treat! lovicon

2. Sansal

Sansal Boxer Insane

What a good girl, Arabella, enjoy your snuggle time with daddy lovicon

3. Lizzie

Lizzie Boxer Insane

Well done Arabella and you so deserve your snuggle time with daddy appicon

4. elgerdes

elgerdes Completely Boxer Crazy

Good job Arabella! You deserve some snuggles, and make sure to take good care of your brother Thor:)

5. samsons

samsons Boxer Insane

OHHH SO WELL done Arabella !!! kiss ur brother for us !!!

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

I love it when they surprise us!
    Those are the times when we can attribute their good behavior to great parenting skills! :LOL:
    When they mess up we can chalk it up to "Typical Boxer!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.