So proud and a little brag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
Awhile ago I posted that Dora had passed level 1 obedience. Well, a couple of weeks ago she (and I :LOL:) passed level 2. She was sooooo good on assessment night, but it was still a close run thing as she does not seem to like the ‘down’ command. I had been working with her on this and she would do it at home, but disliked it outdoors, when I as the dumbass human finally realised that my prissy princess doesn’t like the wet grass on her belly and chest :rolleyes:. Also discovered that Dora responds better to ‘Drop’ than ‘Down’.

We are going to go back and attempt level 3, but not until the spring/summer time. Neither she nor I are that keen to get out in the cold and wet (winter here in New Zealand). Also in spring/summer I am going to get her going in agility again – we had been doing this, but she had a complete lack of focus and I think in another few months she will be a lot better (let's hope so :D). Dora is getting better and better at the dog park as long as she doesn’t get too hyped and goes into brain fizzy mode foolicon.

Hard to believe she is going to be 2 in September! lovicon

Status
Not open for further replies.