Snubby passed suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafzichu

Completely Boxer Crazy
Snubby passed away suddenly this afternoon. It looks like it was her heart. We got out of the car at my parents house and we went inside. The next thing I knew, she was on the floor and then gone, it was less then a minute.

I am in shock, I don't want to let myself believe she is gone. I just lost Gertie in Sept. How is this possible that I could adopt two dogs and have both of them die within a year?! It isn't fair. I keep wondering if there was something more I could have done. She was what was getting me through each day and now she is gone. I feel like I will never be able to get out of bed again. I just can't believe this is happeneing.

I am sorry this sounds so crazy, but I know you guys understand. Thanks for listening.

rvngal

Boxer Booster
I am so very sorry for you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs from Arizona...

Valantar

Boxer Insane
I am very sorry for your loss! I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you gave Snubby a chance at a wonderful life with you - you were her angel. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

morrissey11

Super Boxer
I am so, so sorry for your loss of Snubby, I wish your 2 babies could have stayed much longer with you. They are together again now, and will always be with you, many, many hugs to you and your family, Kate.

angelicon Snubby and angelicon Gertie, run free together babies.

Reilly, 14 months
Morrissey, our angel
02/1995 - 04/2006
loved forever x

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Remember, you are an angel for adopting Snubby and now she is your angel waiting for you at the bridge. Her and Gertie are playing and watching over you.

Godspeed Snubby angelicon

sinbad'smom

Super Boxer
I am so sorry for your loss. They will always be in your heart. Just remember they will be waiting for you at the bridge with hugs and kisses..

Cyrus2005

Boxer Insane
Oh, wow, that's so sad. *tears* I am so sorry for your unexpected loss of your sweet Snubby. Big hugs from me to you.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Snubby!!!!! :( You've been through such a rough time!!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!! She had a wonderful life with you!!!! Now your babies are playing together at the bridge and watching over you!!! ;) Rest in peace sweet Snubby angelicon and Gertie angelicon !!!!

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
Wow, this was a completely unexpected post from you. Just know that you gave Snubby a second chance at life and for that she will always be greatful. You have gained another guardian angel.

Run free sweet Snubby girl angelicon

Status
Not open for further replies.