Snow Babies Video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0v1n6b0x3r5

Boxer Booster
Ok, so... Yesterday we went to the snow. We live about a mile from the ocean and the mountain near us (approx 40 minutes from where we live) got a TON of snow! So... Here is a short video of them playing. P.S. I had to add sound because the trucks were running and very loud! I had to do something to limit the noise, but to add, the only music I had on my pc is linkin park. Anyhow, I hope you like the vid...

http://dropshots.com/day.php?userid=85805&cdate=20060312&ctime=172426

Last edited:
Very cute video, and I liked the music too ;) My baby loves to run just like that in the snow, doesn't seem to bother her that she gets cold. Thanks for sharing.

carver1102

Completely Boxer Crazy
great video. i agree looks like they were having all kinds of fun together. i love when people leave videos on here!!!!

lilyzeigler

Boxer Booster
Thats sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I live in NC and my baby girl has never seen snow!! This is my second winter with her and it hasnt snowed yet. I would love to see her bouncing around in the snow!

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
I loved watching your video. Thanks for sharing it with us. How fun to play in the snow!

MxRxSth

Boxer Insane
Cute:)Cute:)Cute:)!

Your babies looked like they had so much fun in the snow and glad you were able to get the action on video!

Absolutely adorable and thanks so much for sharing. They put a big smile on my face watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.