Snippety-Snip-Snip-Snip

Status
Not open for further replies.

rog1006

Completely Boxer Crazy
So Friday is the dreaded day for my main man Tyson. He's getting the big Snip! Because of his previous issues with kennel cough and pneumonia, we had to wait a bit for him to be healthy, then the time just got away from us, but I FINALLY called and made his appointment this morning! PLUS, we're getting him microchipped while he's there. I just feel sooo much better now that we're taking care of our little man. AND I made sure to talk to the vet about NO ACE and he said they RARELY use it on ANY breed, let alone a Boxer! So that made me verrry happy. :D
So send some fast healing vibes Ty's way on Friday at 8:45 in the morning (Mountain Standard Time)!! (And you can send a couple of positive vibes to his mom who is a bit nervous!!)
Thanks guys!!!

-Christine
Tyson, the soon to be ball-less, yet still immensly masculine man!
Molly- simply put, the queen of the world

matilda8255

Boxer Insane
Good luck Tyson!!! Your still the man, don't worry.;) Do yourself a favor and make sure his file says NO ACE. I always write it on the anesthetic form they make you fill out too. Can't be too carefull with our babies after all. We are sending all our positive vibes and love to you guys!!!
Stephanie, Caesar, Molly, Matilda, Cleo

alygator

Banned
((((((((HUGS))))))))) things will go fine, and your baby will be back home before you know it!! Keep us posted on how he does after.

lovicon aly and kiki lovicon

rog1006

Completely Boxer Crazy
Originally posted by matilda8255
Good luck Tyson!!! Your still the man, don't worry.;) Do yourself a favor and make sure his file says NO ACE. I always write it on the anesthetic form they make you fill out too. Can't be too carefull with our babies after all. We are sending all our positive vibes and love to you guys!!!
Stephanie, Caesar, Molly, Matilda, Cleo

OOOOH good thinking Steph!! Will DO!
Thanks for the suggestion! ;)

Madison's Mom

Completely Boxer Crazy
Don't cross your legs Tyson. Carson sends his get well vibes to Tyson. Carson was "snipped" about a month ago and says it's a breeze....yeah right.:D

Msboop

Boxer Booster
Hey Tyson, Victor here. It ain't no big deal, I just had it done and I tell ya there ain't nutin to it. I'm up playing with my Kong and trying to chase the kittys but My mum is still fussing over me trying to keep me still. hehe
You will sleep good when you come home but the next day.......
look out everyone

rog1006

Completely Boxer Crazy
Just took Ty this morning! I'm so nervous!!!! He has to stay there for most of the day, but the Vet said he's call me as soon as he's out of surgery. AND I wrote REALLY big NO ACE on his chart! Then when the Vet came in to take him, he said that he did see the note and would make certain that it was not used. Seems like a very nice man and seemed to love Tyson--played with him for a few minutes until I seemed a little more relaxed. Praying for my little man........ So nerve racking...

rog1006

Completely Boxer Crazy
He's been a little sad all weekend and we've been trying to keep him from LICKING! So when we have to dash out, we have to put the "lampshade" on his head and let me tell you he SHAKES and SHAKES when I have to put it on him--makes me feel horrible! How long does it usually take to heal? Vet said that the stitches would disenigrate (sp?) by themselves in a few days, but I just don't want Ty to be licking that thing! There is already a big red spot that looks like a rug burn in front of the stitches and it looks like a big blood blister, so I think he licked himself during the night and made it all raw--not on the stitch, but next to it. smashicon little stinker! Is that normal?

alygator

Banned
(((((((((((((Get Well TY))))))))))))

When Kiki was spayed, she had a really nasty serum pocket...her tummy looked awful for longer than usual. I had to take her in and let him mash the pocket so that the serum would come out and she could heal....it was an awful couple of days. She wasn't herself for at least a week, she would have been fine...but that pocket was huge- -I was mortified!!

Hope your baby gets better soon!! Hugs and we will hold on the slobbers for now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.