1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart girl

Discussion in 'Stories' started by DISNEY BELLE, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DISNEY BELLE

DISNEY BELLE Boxer Buddy

We were on vacation during the week of July 4th, and we left are girl Disney with a friend. They have a male boxer named Coke, he is a few years older. Well they left for a party and put the dogs in the backyard (I know bad idea with all the loud noises, this was my first thought also).

When they got home at 0230 hours in the morning they found our girl Disney had somehow gotten in the house and was resting. They couldn't find Coke, he was missing. After frantically searching and calling people up in the early morning, they noticed Disney was trying to get their attention. She kept going up to them, and by the front door. She didn't bark which is something she is known for. Basically Disney was trying to tell them there was someone outside. When they went and looked they found Coke sitting on the porch. They were so happy to see their dog, plus they were hugging and thanking Disney.

Well Disney was the hero for the night, and was allowed the privelage of sleeping in bed with them. They found that their little son who is about 1-2 yrs. and loves the dogs, had opened the back door prior to them departing. Disney knows how to use her head and nose to get a door open. They also found a hole under the fence and figured with the loud noise Coke had gotten scared and ran.

I guess Disney knows she is a house dog and didn't want to try to survive on the street. I am sure glad she did the right thing and stood inside. Almost makes you think of a Lassie story:)

2. suzyqdogsmom

suzyqdogsmom Completely Boxer Crazy

What a smart little girl. So glad everyone ended up at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.