1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallest full grown boxer?

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Milo_n_Kaci, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy B's Mom

Indy B's Mom Boxer Insane

I have a few pics of Peyton in my gallery-one is of her standing, but she isn't standing next to Ty so I don't think it gives you a true idea of her "small stature". It's kind of funny, because when people come to our house the first time, they always ask if "the big one is friendly" and honestly, between the 2 of them, Peyton is more assertive and protective but everyone just assumes she's okay because she's smaller.

I also wanted to add that both of your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!!

2. paulws

paulws Boxer Booster

You have Bella beat and I know she is small for a Boxer. She is 22 inches and 45-46 pounds.

3. Kudles

Kudles Boxer Pal

I was SO glad to see this post. I've been telling everyone we got a miniture boxer! Halo is almost a year old (I know she still has some growing to do) but only 36 lbs (about 20-21 inches if I could get her to stand still!). Her dad was 90 lbs and mom 75lbs so we aren't sure what happened. I've switched food 3 times and we are now on Eukanuba puppy for large breeds. Doc says she's healthy. It is kinda nice having a large dog in a small package but its distiurbing that you pay for a "breed standard" and get some thing less. We wouldn't trade her for anything but we might get another! ;)

4. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

What a couple of sweethearts,I especially loved the 2nd photo,Milo,hold still while I sit on your head!!!!!!!

5. SandyHG55654

SandyHG55654 Banned

She is really cute. :)
    But she is by no means full grown. She'll continue to get bigger until 3 years old so you never know, you're little one may end up on the smaller size or surprise you and be average size or more. ;)

6. Milo_n_Kaci

Milo_n_Kaci Boxer Pal

She's 1yr 3 months, I'll remake this post in 3 years to let everyone know if she's grown at all. I'm not too sure she'll grow a whole lot more b/c she's been the same size for 5 months or so.

7. HeatherLynnG

HeatherLynnG Super Boxer

She is adorable!!!! I bet she's a little firecracker too! ;)

Oh, and thank you for not breeding her. I hear of so many other breeds where they try and get the smallest dog (i.e. teacup's) and they have the worst health problems. Better to not comprimise your lil' girl.

My girl is a shorty but 60lbs (and now has to loose 5-8). I call her "Peanut" for her nickname because I thought she was little!!! LOL

~wiggles~

8. matrok

matrok Completely Boxer Crazy

kaci is so adorable. She looks so tiny compared to Milo. You never know. Leila has been a small girl too. Not a small as Kaci, but Leila also hasn't grown in about 5-6 months. She is 17 months, 49 pounds and 23 1/2 in tall.

Someone told me once that boxers used to be smaller than they are today and that over time, people have bred them to be bigger as we know them today. Hopefully someone will correct this statement if it isn't true...other than the person that told me this, I had never heard it before.

9. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

She is just adorable!!!! It's so cute to see how short she is next to Milo!!! What a beautiful pair! :)

10. Diesel Dog

Diesel Dog Boxer Booster

I know my brother's female is a little girl 42-45 lbs. tops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.