Sleep noises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harveysmom

Boxer Pal
I just had to share this. :)

My 7 week old Boxer, Ellie, was snoozing on the floor next to her daddy's chair (her new fav spot). My Boston Terrier Harvard and I were watching tv on the couch. All of a sudden, we hear a funny noise coming from the floor. Ellie was howling in her sleep! It was too cute. Harv and I looked at each other like "wth???" and stared at the sleeping baby for a while. She yipped a few times after that, then was quiet. I guess she caught what she was chasing! :)

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Aren't dreaming puppies cute?! It makes you wonder what they are dreaming about because their life exprience is so limited.

Thor, who is definitely not a puppy, sometimes half howls and neighs in his sleep. He sounds like the Three Stooges "whoop whoop whoop!" I always laugh so hard he wakes up and just looks at me as if to say "What?!" I wish I knew when he was going to do it so I could video tape it.

dbetz

Completely Boxer Crazy
We caught Rudy's tail wagging 100 miles an hour in her sleep the other day - it was so sweet - glad she was having sweet dreams. Both she and Duke wimper, yip and make little barks as well as run in their sleep.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
He sounds like the Three Stooges "whoop whoop whoop!"

I never could think of a way to describe it but that is PERFECT. Cody and Aniah make these noises all the time....too funny :LOL:
Back before Aniah DH and I were up really late watching a scary movie. Next thing I know there is this odd noise and then I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Scared the ..... out of me until I realized what it was. Cody had been curled up in "his" chair sleeping and started a long and low howl and even brought his head up to finish it off. Probably lasted for 45 seconds. Way to cute we laughed so hard...and then got the evil eye from him....Cody does not like being laughed at...... besides our laughter is what finally woke him up.

Harveysmom

Boxer Pal
Ha!

Cody had been curled up in "his" chair sleeping and started a long and low howl and even brought his head up to finish it off. Probably lasted for 45 seconds.

That is too funny! :LOL:

Ellie is also big on suckling/smacking in her sleep. Her naps are so entertaining to watch! :)

roxypoosmom

Boxer Buddy
Elllie is adorable

She is soooo cute. Is she as tiny as she looks. I know my Roxy was a lot tinier than I thought she would be at 9 weeks. She was the runt of her litter.

I guess those noises and running are something they all do. I, like all of you have about died laughing at some of the antics that Roxy goes through in her dreams. She has never been a real "barker" when she is awake. She actually barks more in her sleep than awake, but the barks do kind of resemble the three stooges....it's so funny. Then like all of the others have said here, she wakes up and gives me this look like WHAT??

Boxer Lover

Boxer Buddy
Aren't dreaming puppies cute?! It makes you wonder what they are dreaming about because their life exprience is so limited.

Thor, who is definitely not a puppy, sometimes half howls and neighs in his sleep. He sounds like the Three Stooges "whoop whoop whoop!" I always laugh so hard he wakes up and just looks at me as if to say "What?!" I wish I knew when he was going to do it so I could video tape it.

...and here I was thinking Sam was the only dog that "Whooped." Hilarious!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.