Sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Hi everyone, just a short message to let you all know that you won't be hearing from me for a month. I have managed to get a flight to England tomorrow evening. My sister is coming out of hospital tomorrow and she will be in a wheelchair for about six weeks. She will have home care come in to help her sometimes, but I thought it would be better if I was there also, especially during the night. I will be coming back on the 16th. November. Talk to you all when I return. Bye for now, Helene. Boy, am I going to miss my two 'boys'!

------------------
Sergeant. 6 in October. Light brindle, natural ears. Full of fun.

Krikkit

Boxer Insane
I'm pleased you were able to get a flight Helene. Take care while you are away and let us know when you get back :) Hope all goes well for your sister - it is lovely that you will be there for her.

------------------
Sharon
Bella (Red&White 03.07.94) Layla (Brindle&White - 03.12.94) Ruben & Amy (Red&White littermates 15.09.98) Bo, Tess and Rebel in our hearts.
AgilityBoxer.Com

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Helene, I am so glad that you managed to get a flight. I'm sure your sister will really appreciate you being there. Have a good trip.

Take care,

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Helene, have a safe flight and enjoy yourself. Im sure your sister is pleased you can make it. good luck to you both.

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

Status
Not open for further replies.