Signs from Raine for a new pup??

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sending more positive vibes your way----->>>>>

Cami

Boxer Insane
20190824_171232.jpg 20190824_215308.jpg We have a puppy! We waited it out and everything fell into place.
Halen is home. She was 9 weeks on Monday. Related to my Cami and Raine. Though bittersweet, we couldn't be more excited. She had her first vet-puppy checkup yesterday. I held my breath as he was listening to her heart as the previous two girls first visits ended up with us at the cardiologists. When he said there were no murmurs, the heart sounds strong and healthy I burst into tears of joy! Felt bad but we have been with him since bringing Cami home and he knows how much we have loved our girls.
So Halen.....such a sweet girl that is for some reason channeling Cami with her tongue out often and Raine by being a freaky, overly rambunctious, chew monkey that doesn't sleep minus when she was at the vets office! He had to pull her eyes open and whistle to get a look into her eyes. I mean that is a first for us! I have my work cut out for me. She also pees when she is drinking water and there are no instructions for potty training under those conditions! :)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
How exciting!! fiestaicon Halen is adorable. It sounds like potty training could be a challenge. lol
Good luck!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
OHHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!! SO HAPPY everything has fallen into place and cant wait to become familiar with Halen as she grows - KEEP THOSE PICS COMING loveicon

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
How is Halen doing! We need more puppy pics :) How is the potty training going? Has she figured out that she shouldn't pee while drinking yet| lol

Cami

Boxer Insane
20190911_134338.jpg
20190909_184237.jpg 20190916_090737.jpg Checking in while IT sleeps.....doesn't happen often! Potty training going better and no longer multi-tasking by peeing and drinking at the same time. We are dealing with separation anxiety. Which sucks big time! I feel like a prisoner in my home. Never had any issues with this before. Raine was claustrophobic and would go in crate but you just couldn't latch the door. She was always in it when we came home but door open. I puppy proofed the kitchen blocked off access to the rest of the house and she was good. This one can't be out of my line of sight unless she is asleep. She goes in crate happily. Eats there, goes in and sleeps there but you leave her and she freaks out big time. Doing all the things the experts say to do. Also bought a camera so I could watch and hear her. Also can talk to her with it. That isn't helping. But today we hit a milestone. I tired her little butt out big time and she went in on her own and fell asleep. I put a frozen stuffed Kong in. She woke up started in on it, I left and watched from my car. Once she finished she whined but then went to sleep! It was the best 15 minutes of my life going to the bank in a long time! She was fine when I came in and all was good. Hope to revisit that again tomorrow!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Wow! She is getting bigger all the time. What a cutie! All the hard work with be worth it in the end.