Shyla missing in Ohio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
Shyla, the brindle girl that was rescued about a month or so ago, decided to jump out a window three nights ago. Her family is desperately searching for her. If anyone has seen or heard of a female brindle being found in Columbus or surrounding areas, please private message me. She is on antibiotics with an infection and really needs cared for.
Thanks!

Connie

Sadie

Boxer Booster
OH NO! I'm in the Northen Columbus area and I'll DEFINITELY keep an ear out!

- Carrie

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
Thanks everyone!
She is still missing. We have been checking the shelters often and still have no word. Her mommy and daddy went door to door several times and nobody has seen her. We believe someone has her, just aren't sure who. There are posters up as well. Hopefully she will be home soon!

Connie

JLH0512

Boxer Pal
Just wondering if you found your girl or not? If not, don't give up. Check with the Boxer rescues in the area, they will be looking into the shelters to save the boxers there.
Also check into local vet offices. many times they have posters of lost/found animals.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
No I am afraid we have not found her. Someone was seen at a house down the street with a dog fitting her discription to a T and we approached them about it and they denied a dog even having been there that day. We think they may have taken her off the street and possibly she is at a relative/friends home till they think they can safely keep her under our noses. WE are watching though! I do console myself with the fact that if so at least she is being loved and cared for.
Thanks again for the concerns!

Connie

jesyby4

Boxer Pal
feel for you greatly

I feel for you so much and it scares me terribly, our brindle girl has came up missing just yesterday and I trying so hard, not to give up. She is our chil and we are sick. I have done all the usual, phone call, posters, walked everywhere, I can't stopped the awful thoughts, she has separation panic attacks when separated from me, I know she is very upset, wherever she is.
I wish you good news soon on your loved one.

Sadie

Boxer Booster
jesyby4 - My thoughts are with you. I hope you find your little girl soon!!! Please keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.