1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showing standard

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by schipperj25, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus and Amaya's Mom

Brutus and Amaya's Mom Boxer Insane

I think agility is good for most dogs. Bru is good since he is so confident and will do anything for food. Agility has helped Amaya gain confidence and see that she can do scary things :)

2. Pooch72

Pooch72 Boxer Booster

I know it would be good for Duke..yes he definitely has energy to run off:>)
    I know you can make some things out of PCV pipe to use in your backyard for agility to run off energy. It is much cheaper than buying it. It will be fun to go to a group once the OB training is totally under control.
    Where I work when they do basic OB training they set up some items from agility just to let you try it at the end of each class. My dog Jazz just loved it.

3. Titans world

Titans world Boxer Buddy

quote:

Little bit thrown off track. I just want to double check in order to show don't you have to provided the papers showing that he/she is a pure bred boxer.

4. JulieM

JulieM Boxer Insane

The dog does have to be registered with the AKC as a purebred to be shown in conformation. (Actually, it has to be registered as a purebred for any AKC event. Some of the agility organizations accept mixed breeds.) This statement was referring to the original poster's comment that her dog was not from "show lines." The pedigree of the dog doesn't matter, as long as it is a registered purebred (full registration for conformation).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.