should i be concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco's Mom

Boxer Buddy
I dont know if i should be concerned or not about coco.For about the last week or so,but not every day in the morning when she wakes up she sounds like she is throwing up-sometimes she gets up a little bile sometimes nothing comes up.She is acting completly fine and eats her breakfast and goes about her day,it only happens when she first wakes up and it is not every day. Do you think there is reason for concern? Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance coco's mom

Tulsa-Dan

Your Friendly Moderator
Maybe it is dry throat from the heat at night? Maggie sometimes hacks too. I keep a humidifier going at night and she's much better. If there is no blood in the stuff she spits up, I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as she is eating and drinking and otherwise acting "normal" (and I use that term loosely in terms of Boxers) :)

S

skyastara

Siddartha used to do exactly what you are describing. I finally pinned it down to being only when his stomach was empty. I started leaving food down for him at all times, including at night, and the problem stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.