Shiny Coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazo02

Boxer Pal

I agree with Scrapper's Mom. I feed my boxer Nutro and that keeps his coat pretty shiny but when I started putting raw egg in his food every morning....WOW....I saw a change. So that's what I do to maintain his shine, besides a bath every week with a shampoo that's gentel enough so it won't irritate or make the coat appear to be "dull", and weekly brushes...

ASTNC

Boxer Booster
So does anyone have a favorite shampoo? I am looking for one that smells good, leaves the coat soft and is also not harsh for the skin. I have not tried one that I would consider my favorite one at this time...

LuvBoxers1

Boxer Booster
Hi ASTNC

I've always loved the shampoo Allergroom. It's very gentle and leaves the coat super shiny. It doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't strip the natural oils from the skin. I highly recommend it.

Shawnah :)

jenniemitchell

Boxer Booster
Thanks, everyone. I do feed D. Nutro, so I'm going to try the egg before a more disruptive change of kibble. Interesting comment about Innova, though. He's groomed every 6 weeks, his coat's nice and soft--it may be a function of his coloring. I'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.