Sheba has turned a corner :)

Roge

Boxer Insane
image.jpeg Can't believe I'm saying this BUT she is turning into a good Girl !!!! All thanks to Roge . I had to leave him with my parents for 2 days because I had painters in and I had to go to work , she was all over him in the beginning which he was ok with but when he had enough he let her know and ended up correcting her when she was naughty , hence my parents didn't want Roge to go home haha .. He goes to them for a day now on and off and it's amazing how she has changed ..
So hats off to Roge he succeeded where everyone else failed applauseicon..
image.jpeg

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Way to go, Roge! My husband and I always said the reason why Thor was so good was because Star taught him. When we knew that Star was not going to be around forever, we got Arabella so she could help train her. She did for the most part, but Arabella was a bit more naturally ornery, and Star was getting to old and tired to deal with her. Thankfully Thor kept her busy by playing with her.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Good boy, Roge!! and good girl, Sheba. It took you a while but you made it! LOL
To be honest we were beginning to despair she was just impossibly naughty , she was like a kangaroo on speed !!!!
The mistake we made was that we were bringing her to my house and Roge was like a spoiled child and spent his time taking his toys off her so if it wasn't for the painters coming in I'd never have thought of leaving him with my parents ..

Roge

Boxer Insane
Way to go, Roge! My husband and I always said the reason why Thor was so good was because Star taught him. When we knew that Star was not going to be around forever, we got Arabella so she could help train her. She did for the most part, but Arabella was a bit more naturally ornery, and Star was getting to old and tired to deal with her. Thankfully Thor kept her busy by playing with her.
I now believe that there are some things us humans can't teach a dog , you need a well behaved dog to lead the way ..