Yesterday I was at the hospital visiting my friend and her baby who is in NICU so I had to have my phone off. While I was gone Bailey decided to eat a tube of neosporin. My mom looked at the precautions and it said to call poison control immediately if swallowed by children. So she called the emergency vet first and they told her to call posion control. She did and they charged her $50 freaking dollars to tell her she will probably be puking and have diarrhea within the next hour. 50 bucks, I couldn't believe it I thought it was a free service. Anyway, I probably wouldn't have called, but now I'm out 50 bucks. And she never puked either. She's becoming such a little punk (almost 10 months) grabbing everything off counters and chewing everything up. But I'm glad grandma cares so much about her little grandpup.