1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior male in OH shelter

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by djheitz, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djheitz

djheitz Boxer Insane

2. samsons

samsons Boxer Insane

forgive my ignorance ~~ but why does he look black? and the fuzzy stuff on his back ~~ IS THAT WHATS LEFT OF HIS COAT ?????? and the black is his skin ????

poor poor babay !!!! i have tears in my eyes as i write this .....

3. djheitz

djheitz Boxer Insane

I'm guessing it's demodex mange, but the shelter either didn't do a test or just didn't post what they think it is. It could be a fungal infection, too.

4. samsons

samsons Boxer Insane

i wondered if thats what it was ~ from reading post on here ~ but i have never Seen it before .... poor baby ....

he will be in our prayers tonight

5. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

My heart is broken. Praying this sweet old man finds a loving home. He looks to be in terrible shape :(

Someone, please help this poor guy.

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Euthanasia date was 6/28.
    I hope someone got to him.
    The tumors hanging from his abdomen and his overall condition is just horrific.
    My heart is breaking for him. If he got saved I send my deepest thanks to whoever is going to help him.
    If he didn't, please God take care of him and restore him to his glorious self.

7. djheitz

djheitz Boxer Insane

As of this morning, he was still there.

8. CharlieNmom

CharlieNmom Boxer Booster

That breaks my heart :( I hope someone can give him a good home, he looks like such a sweet boy. If someone adopts him, I would like to contribute something towards his care. I don't have much being a single mother..... but I really would like to help in some way!

9. ROROSHELTON

ROROSHELTON Super Boxer

His story is on the Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary website. He was rescued, immediately taken to a vet, and later crossed the Rainbow Bridge amongst caring people. I am absolutely mortified and heartbroken by this boys pics. Brought me to tears that someone could possibly let this poor animal get to this condition. Please be aware the pics are much worse on the Sanctuary's website.
    Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary Inc.

I am donating to this Sanctuary to thank them for trying to save this poor baby!

10. CharlieNmom

CharlieNmom Boxer Booster

How can someone be so cruel? This breaks my heart and makes me so sick. At least he was finally being loved and comforted in his last hours. I am going to give a donation too. May Alex rest in peace.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.