1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

screen savers

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by cheryl, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheryl

cheryl Boxer Pal

was wondering if anyone had any links on how to get a boxer screensaver,any help would be great ,thank you inadvance:))

2. None-removed

None-removed Guest

Just a word of caution before you download anything - a number of the companies offering "boxer skins", screen savers and boxer cursers are known to encrypt spyware into the programs that you download that can do anything from report the websites you visit back to the company (to target you for spam) to actually logging account numbers and passwords, and reporting them back to the company.

A couple of the companies that are known to do this, that offer boxer stuff, are Comet Curser, HotBar, and Hot Skins.

Just be careful. :)

3. bxr_lvr

bxr_lvr Boxer Booster

Thanks for the heads-up! I didn't know this myself.

4. Mommy2Cool

Mommy2Cool Completely Boxer Crazy

I didn't know this either:( Thanks for the info.

I too have been looking for a Boxer screen saver ... I have found pics of dogs in general, but not specifically Boxers:rolleyes:

Yesterday, at the mall, they had the cutest calendars, for every breed ... but could not find one for Boxers:( How dissappointing!

Are they not a very popular breed?

5. None-removed

None-removed Guest

I will see if I can find it...somwhere I have the URL of a downloadable screensaver (that is clean) that you customize with pictures of your own dog (or whatever pictures you want to use).

:)

6. gidget1

gidget1 Completely Boxer Crazy

I don't have it anymore since my computer went down a couple of months ago but I did have Boxer screensavers that I made up myself with webshots. You simply downlaod the hardware from their site and then use your own pictures. If you don't have enough of your own pictures you could save pictures from the gallery to use. I had my kids and Gidget on my screensaver. Just a thought. Marcia:)

7. None-removed

None-removed Guest

8. CC

CC Completely Boxer Crazy

You need a certain level of technology to do this:

if you have a digital camera or a scanner (and thus some pictures saved in your My Pictures folder), and Windows 2000, ME, or XP (I don't think earlier versions could have this option), you can just choose the My Pictures option for your screen saver and it will cycle every picture in your folder with various appearance effects (kind of similar to the olllldddd one that used to be available here). If you don't want so many pictures cycling, you can create subfolders and then change which folder is used for the screen saver.

9. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

I got my Boxer screensaver from Webshots.com-it's free.

10. boxer4

boxer4 Boxer Insane

We got the Boxer2002 calender from Petsmart it looks just like Caesar. You can also get it and a lot of other Boxer calenders at;
    http://www.browntrout.com/
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.