Saved a neglegted flashy fawn male

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdvzbxr

At 5pm this evening our little neighbor girl rang the door bell and with her was a fawn male covered in mange. She thought it was our little Kodi. I immediatly took him to the vet and had him checked out. He has demodectic mites (mange) covering at least 60% of his body. Good thing I just became involved with our local Boxer rescue. I called them after got back from the vet. We took him there where he'll be looked at by another vet tomorrow. As soon as he is ready too come home we will be picking him back up. We already named him LUCKY!!!!!!! because he found us... His new FOVEVER HOME:D :D :D :D

J

jdvzbxr

Lucky is doing good

The local Boxer rescue I work with has a vet that is also in the club. He knows boxers nose to STUB! He saw Lucky and neutered him also. His Mange is already starting to clear up. We should beable to bring him home in about a month. He and kodi met for the first time yesterday and they were both GOOD little boys. It's just a miracle that we just became members of the club and he just showed up on our door step. Were sooooo exited about bringing him home he such a nice little guy. I think we need to get a digital camera so I can start posting pics

Cherokee

That is so wonderful. It's funny how life is sometimes. He's definitely a lucky boy. I'm sure he'll make you very lucky to have him as well. Good luck and keep us posted. We'd love to see pictures.:)

EvelineS

Boxer Booster
He is so lucky (and indeed is named lucky :- ) that he found u and that you are so nice and willing to give him all the treatment he needs and a home!

Eveline

Georgia_Cox

Boxer Pal
That sure is a heart warming story about Lucky. Can barely wait to hear about the second vet visit.

lovicon
We just recently adopted a flashy fawn male (Buster Brown) he came from a good home to a better forever home! His previous owners loved him, but could not keep up the care of this wonderful baby boy. He just turned 1 year old and we have had him barely 2 weeks and already he has stolen all of our hearts away. We were not really ready for a new dog since our beloved Sasha passed away July 3, 2003 ... the wounds of that loss were still fresh in our hearts and souls. She was barely 3 years old and died of cancer, but we have found we are ready to heal and that Buster Brown is just what the doctor ordered. He is our third Boxer and we are just beside ourselves thrilled to have been chosen as his forever family!

Status
Not open for further replies.