Run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm a....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Boxer Booster
On a cold crisp morning Luke went for a walk with his mummy. Mummy had lots of jobs to do that day so she decided she would just take Luke for a leash walk that morning rather than the off leash activity Luke normally enjoys. They walked all around the neighbourhood where there were lots of lovely things for Luke to sniff and many trees to leave his mark....and then it happened....... Luke saw it first so he started creeping slowly so as not to disturb the object. But what was it? A person? An animal? Luke wasn't sure, he crept slowly up to it, his hair up on his back and tail. He puckered his lips and let out a very long low howl. "What is it Luke?" Mummy said. Luke looked at mummy with a look that said its okay mummy I've got it under control and he let out another low howl. Luke stopped and looked at mummy because she was laughing, the rudeness!! However, seeing a boxer howling at a gingerbread man Christmas decoration is a funny sight for sure!

He made my day what a funny boy! ;)

Last edited:

NateBazooka

Boxer Booster
Ha! It's so funny what things will startle them.

The other day I was walking my puppy to one of his "spots", and when we got there, there was a burnt orange colored football shaped charcoal grill sitting on the ground. Kevin was going about his business until he saw it and nearly jumped out of his skin.

But the funniest thing I've ever seen him do was, in the house, walk by me, fart (usually they are quiet, but this one was not), and then whip around really quickly to see what made the noise.

Skywalker

Boxer Booster
ha ha brilliant yeah mine does that alot - he makes a noise and turns round and looks as if to say who's done that?!

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
:LOL: I know just what you mean. Indy's always pretty spooked by the big blow up decorations that are put on the yards. He cowers and shakes, but still is sure to put himself between me and the scary decorations.

Thank goodness you have Luke to protect you! :)

SteveL

Boxer Booster
Rocky cannot pass a Nativity Scene on our block (familar area) without barking at it. He scared the heck out of me the first time. No warning just one of his deep growl/bark combos. Took me a minute (to clean out my shorts) and figure out what he was barking at. I just had to laugh when I figured it out

bawlinkids

Super Boxer
OMGosh Skywalker....that was too funny, I can just picture it. Thank you for sharing that little story, it certainly put a smile on my face this morning.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
What a brave boy you have there......going up agianst that big bad gingerbread man :LOL: . What a wonderful story and a nice chuckle to start my day. Too cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.