1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocky and Apollo

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Dog' started by Arrowpup, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Arrowpup

Arrowpup Boxer Booster

My wife and I were going to wait awhile after having to put Arrow down in July. We will be selling our house in the next couple of years and we know it will be easier without pets. We had agreed to wait until we got a new house to get more boxers, but I couldn't handle that. Between friends posting boxers needing homes on social media and me looking around the web at rescue sites, it was inevitable that we'd end up with more boxers. Meet Rocky and Apollo, our nearly 2 year old rescue boxers. The lady said her daughter started developing allergies to the dogs and therefore she couldn't keep them. She wanted to be certain they went to a good home and they were together. Rocky was the runt and Apollo sort of looked after him. Eventually, Rocky outgrew Apollo. They really are two peas in a pod. We got them on October 3rd. They've been a great addition to our family and I'm glad we didn't wait. Rocky is the red collar(and also the pic of him without a collar) and Apollo is the blue collar.

Attached Files:

cantfindlog and bxrbgood like this.
  2. Arrowpup

Arrowpup Boxer Booster

A couple more. Love that pic of Rocky. Apollo has the underbite that's hilarious.

Attached Files:

bxrbgood likes this.
  3. gulfcoastguy

gulfcoastguy Super Boxer

Men plan and God laughs. Arrow thought that you needed some minders.

4. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

A couple of adorable boxers! :)

5. rena

rena Boxer Booster

Congrats - very handsome boys. I made it a week without a boxer in our home after Mick died. Gotta love those wiggle butts!

6. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

Great pics ... thanks for sharing loveicon

7. Independence

Independence Boxer Insane

Love them!! Congratulations