Robyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Robyn,
I know you've been trying to e-mail me as my service tells me it got bounced back to you because of being over quota. I have e-mailed them to get this problem fixed because my mailbox is empty. I have no idea what the problem is. They say that they have fixed it but I'm not too confident that they have. I have deleted everything that I can think of in my service so I'll have to wait and see. I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running

Jean

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Robyn, My e-mail is up and running again. I'm no longer over quota. My message server was holding 50 Messages so that is what put me over. There was a glich in my setup and that is why my server had 50 messages. Sorry Go ahead and send me e-mail. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Jean

Robyn

Completely Boxer Crazy
Hi Jean! Busy weekend, so I have not really been on the computer. Sorry! Did you get my email about the heartworm med? There was always a question on Mugzy's docs eyes as to whether or not the distemper vac. cause his epilepsy but since he was a stray we did not know if he seizure prior. Well, anyway, I'm back! My children start there first day of preschool tomorrow! It's really only a class at the local college. One day a week for one hour for six weeks. Still a big step for my babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.