1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripley is a DIVA!!

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by JWalkBoxers, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWalkBoxers

JWalkBoxers Boxer Booster

My dog is turning into biggest diva! For the last couple of months, he has decided that his paws are too good to touch wet grass. If it has just rained and he has to potty, he will walk to the edge of the yard and look at me like, "Seriously, Mom, you know I CAN'T get my paws wet. You need to do something about this!" :LOL: He will hold it until he is about to explode! I will eventually have to practically drag him into the yard to do his business. When his paws touch the wet grass, he picks his feet up so high when he moves it's like he's walking on hot coals! Silly puppy!!

2. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

That is so funny!! :LOL: They can be so prissy!

3. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I have SOOO been there! Star would go under the bushes along the back of the house in the mornings to avoid the dew. And if it was raining and she needed to go out, after holding for hours, the only way I could get her to go was if I went out with and held the umbrella over her! lol

4. JWalkBoxers

JWalkBoxers Boxer Booster

Ripley's the same way!! If I know it is going to rain, I will take him out right before it starts because I know that it will take an act of congress to get him to go out if it is actually raining. Even when I take the umbrella, he still looks up at me like I am the worst mommy ever for making him go in the rain! :LOL: Oh what silly babies!

5. RockyCody

RockyCody Completely Boxer Crazy

My favorite is when Rocky rings his bell to go out - and then i open the door - he sniffs - realizes it may be wet outside then stand there. Even if I push him out the door he runs around next to the house so the awning is covering him and he doesnt' get wet. Then he QUICKLY runs to the grass, tinkles for like 2 seconds, and comes jumping into the door full speed and whining/barking to come in. Throwing his body at the door like someone is chasing him! Acting like rain hurts or something. It IS hilarious what these dogs do!

6. Peppermint

Peppermint Boxer Buddy

Rain never bothered Bowser much, but when we go to the dog park, sometimes there are puddles on the path. On the way, he's such a priss and avoids them--on the way home, he runs right through them! I always thought that was funny.

7. MayaDiane

MayaDiane Boxer Pal

My girl is seven months old and hasn't liked going potty on dewy grass in the morning since she was nine weeks old. She still goes potty on the driveway in the morning instead of the grass. She doesn't want her paws or delicate little bottom touching the cold wet grass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.