1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right or Left Pawed???

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Rushing, Mar 23, 2002.

?

Right or Left Pawed?

1. Right

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Left

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rushing

Rushing Boxer Booster

I think like people being left or right handed so are our babies. My boy Gisbon is left pawed. What's yours?

Rob

2. keithmylum

keithmylum Boxer Buddy

she always tags my laso opso with her right paw. As to say your it and then runs away.

3. bxr_lvr

bxr_lvr Boxer Booster

Never heard of this. But whenever our Emma lifts her paw to me, it is always the right paw. So, if there is such a thing, I guess our Emma is a "righty." wackicon :LOL:

4. douma

douma Boxer Insane

If she wants something she'll lift her right paw ,but if i ask her to give me her paw ...then depend on what hand i'll give her ....so my right hand ..her right paw or my left hand ..her left paw:)

5. Bosco'sMom

Bosco'sMom Super Boxer

Actually, I have never noticed. He does use both of his paws often though. I think he is a righty.

6. Rushing

Rushing Boxer Booster

Gibson does use both of his paws but he seems to favor his left. It might be because when we were teaching him to ring the doggie door bell we used his left paw.

Rob

7. monty'smum

monty'smum Completely Boxer Crazy

Me too. Never thought about it, however

Monty does seem to favour his right paw. He always offers this one when you say "shake a paw". He does use his left one to do a "high five" though.

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

ok, I have been watching Ozzy all morning, digs, holds on and moves things with his right paw.

Gives whatever paw you ask for!

9. Rowdy's Dad

Rowdy's Dad Guest

Rowdy has nailed me several times with his left paw. He also hikes his left leg. He'll pass an object, and turn around so that he can hike his left leg.:LOL:

The left leg hiking may be because I have him heel on my left side. He'd better not hike his right leg when he is on my left side.nonoicon nonoicon

Last edited: Mar 25, 2002
  10. jelyjenn

jelyjenn Boxer Buddy

K, Dusti is a righty. I was watching to see and I noticed that when she and our rottie need to sit before being fed, our rottie pup never quite gets into a full sit and dusti will put that right paw on his butt to lower it to the ground smashicon so she can eat! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.