1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resuced boxer/pit

Discussion in 'Stories' started by boofa, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boofa

boofa Boxer Pal

Last saturday,I went shopping in a near by town 30 miles away.As I was coming out of the store a truck 2 spots down was beating the crap out of a pup,so like any idiot I confronted the man and ended up bring her home. she was full of worms very skinny and her coat was very dull,a week later she is looking good,gained some weight,dont look wormy(will worm again next monday)and now is a bright looking reverse brindle.I think shes about 8 weeks or so. She is so dang cute,but hard headed.I just cant believe all the people who just walked by and did nothing.

2. angleheart

angleheart Completely Boxer Crazy

Thank you :)

3. cantfindlog

cantfindlog Completely Boxer Crazy

boofa- you are not an idot for confronting this person, they are the idots. Thanks for rescuing the pup. I just don't get it, why can't people just drop these dogs off in front of a vet clinic instead of beating a helpless 8 week old puppy? If more people would take notice and take a stand some of the abuse in this world would stop. Enjoy your new pup, your an angelicon for what you did.

4. hanley

hanley Boxer Insane

You are not an idiot

All I can say is Thank You & God bless you for taking that poor baby home with you!

5. kayboxer

kayboxer Boxer Insane

You probably saved that puppies life. If a person can beat an 8 week old pup, no doubt they wouldn't hesitate to kill it, meaning to or not. It makes me sick to hear about people like that. You were definately brave to confront that person, but that is definately a scarey situation. If someone is that aggressive it makes you wonder if they wouldn't go after a stranger trying to help. But, you were that pups angel, you were meant to be there and save that poor baby. Here's to you! appicon

6. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

Thankyou for rescuing this puppy

You're an angel,not an idiot.
    This makes my blood boil to think that a grown man has to cause pain to this defenceless little puppy,makes me feel sick and sad:(
    Glad she now has a loving home with you.
    Looking forward to seeing some pics,what are you going to call her?

7. jmurphy

jmurphy Boxer Booster

Thank you so much for giving this dog a chance and a life that he deserves. You are a long way from an idiot I doubt anyone on this board thinks so. Thank you again..

8. auntthelm

auntthelm Boxer Insane

Bless you!!

9. crowpete

crowpete Boxer Insane

Bless your heart for helping this poor baby out. You are a wonderful person! Please give your new baby some wiggles and hugs from Darby and I.

10. taryndanae

taryndanae Boxer Booster

Well said Slobberchops, well said... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.