Re-introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Mom

Super Boxer
Hello all! I originally joined this site in 2005, after Jesse (now 7 1/2) became part of our family. It has been a few years since I've visited this site. Life tends to get in the way of things. The name "new mom" doesn't really fit but when we got Jesse, I couldn't think of anything else! I got my first dog at age 30 (!), a boxer named Jake who totally stole my heart. Sadly, they don't live as long as we do and I lost Jake in 2001, just shy of his 10th birthday. Anyhow, we now have Jesse, 2 boston terriers (Joey and Becky), a chihuahua (Leonard), a mini schnauzer (Little Spot) and 4 birds (3 cockatiels and an amazon parrot.) Life is a bit crazy around here to say the least! I work at a vet hospital, so at least my co-workers understand the insanity, lol. We've had some health issues over the years with Jesse - 2 acl surgeries, cancerous tumor removed, glaucoma and blindness. (he actually has slight vision in one eye). Alot of heartbreak but so much joy. He's my goofy boy. Luckily, he's doing well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.