RAMDOM QUESTION ABOUT HOUSTON AIRPORT :)

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I will be traveling to Alaska in August and I am trying to decide on fights .... my dilemma/question is this... I found a flight going that is only 10hrs travel time verses 18/19 hr travel time with several hour lay overs. The shortest of the 2 choices ( I dont have a lot of choices) has 1 layer that is 56 min in Houston ( George Bush Intercontinental airport) ............ I am scared too heck that 56 min is not enough time to get to the next gate.... I will be staying with the same airline on connecting flight so I would assume the gates should be relatively close together..??? I have never bee to any of the 3 Houston airports..... any feed back would be great :)

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
I have only flown into Dallas and I can guarantee 56 minutes isn't enough time there. I am always worried about short layovers because of weather. I try to always get a 2 hour or more layover. You can always grab some food.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Thanks..... I just couldn't handle the stress and re routed my trip and am taking a 3 hr layover in Atlanta :)

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Nothing as bad as having to rush through crowded airports and then ending up missing your connecting flight. Good choice. Have a great trip.