Quote from today's Boxer calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxrlvr in KC

Boxer Booster
The quote on today's page of the Boxer calendar is so fitting for our breed of choice. It reads:

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of is heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~Anonymous

It gave me chills, and I just had to share it with everyone!

tlwhitman

Boxer Booster
I completely agree! And isn't that picture just adorable? I've had such a hard time tossing away the previous days I've been posting them on my bulletin board at work and keeping them on my desk. Can you imagine what my office will look like by December?

Bxrlvr in KC

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by tlwhitman
I've had such a hard time tossing away the previous days I've been posting them on my bulletin board at work and keeping them on my desk. Can you imagine what my office will look like by December?

I've got a desk drawer full of them full last year!! :LOL: Just can't throw them away!!

Oh, and yes, today's picture IS adorable!

Pat

Boxer Booster
Ha! you beat me to it, I was going to post this quote today!
It made my heart go soft...

Pat: Morgans Mom

ElizabethH

Completely Boxer Crazy
Well this one is going up! Wish I could find one of those calendars. I was excited yesterday when I found a bunch of breed calendars like this on sale but NO Boxers- It was such a let down.
(PS- love the photo of Clyde napping in his bowl... too funny!)

Pat

Boxer Booster
Elizabeth, I got my desk top boxer calendar for Christmas, but I did see them at PetCo if you happen to have these in Calif.

Pat: Morgans Mom

Bxrlvr in KC

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by Elizabeth Heinzman
Well this one is going up! Wish I could find one of those calendars. I was excited yesterday when I found a bunch of breed calendars like this on sale but NO Boxers- It was such a let down.

There are lots of Boxer calendars, including the one we're talking about here: http://www.browntrout.com:8080/cals/dogb02.html

Originally posted by Elizabeth Heinzman
(PS- love the photo of Clyde napping in his bowl... too funny!)

That's our clown! Always makes us laugh. I was so happy he stayed still for that picture! :D

ninersneal

Super Boxer
Ok, I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to buy one!! Now I am looking for a good (cheap) digital camera so I can create a web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.