1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by vitalsignusa, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitalsignusa

vitalsignusa Boxer Booster

We are having issues with Rocky. When we first brought him home, he had accidents in the house but I figured that was either nervousness about the move and/or excitement. However, he isn't putting on weight, is constantly thirsty and seems to pee at the drop of a hat indoors while walking around the house like he's not even aware that he's peeing. I am scared to death that it's cancer because that's how it all started with Sawyer.. I honestly can't take it if it's cancer again. We're just getting over losing Sawyer two years ago! We have a vet appt this Saturday but to be truthful I'm afraid of what I'll hear. Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone else from something other than Cancer? Is it possible that this is a side effect from when he was neutered last month??

2. EAO76

EAO76 Boxer Insane

It could be a bladder or kidney infection, or possibly diabetes. Hopefully it’s something treatable or nothing at all! We are sending you healing vibes. Please post the results of your vet visit.

3. DyckDogs

DyckDogs Boxer Insane

It could be a bladder infection.
    Hopefully it is something as simple as this.
    I'll be praying that it is nothing serious.
    Please keep us posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.