1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Walkezee harness

Discussion in 'Dog Training' started by Jackson2005, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackson2005

Jackson2005 Boxer Booster

I have tried the easy walk harness by Premier and I did not like it. I have seen on this board and on line the Walkezee www.walkezee.com harness. Just wanted to see how many of you have used it, how do you like it. My biggest concern is that living in the US I cannot get it here, and getting it and having it shipped from UK is a bit pricey. (Just do not want to throw my money away :))

Let me know what you think.

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  2. Roxygirl2006

Roxygirl2006 Super Boxer

I haven't used that one, but we have the Easy Walk harness. You can get it at www.sitstay.com for about $15. I am in the US and shipping was normal $7 or so.
    We just got one a couple weeks ago and LOVE IT! You have to be careful though, they can slip out of it easily. We don't use it around the house, only for walks. Roxy loves to chew it if she has it on in the house.

Plus, the Easy Walk fits around the chest better. I had a hard time finding a harness that would fit around a chesty boxer.

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  3. gmacleod

gmacleod Elusive Moderator Staff Member

I think it's pretty good :) But it's also fairly expensive once you convert into $US. I would think it would be quite possible to get an alternative over there that will work just as well. Lots of people on the board like the gentle leader easy walk harness...

4. Zoeys_Mom

Zoeys_Mom Super Boxer

I just happened to find a similar item in my local pet store called the 'Lupi'. It literally loops around Zoeys legs. It worked immediately! She didn't want to jump up, or pull. She's not much of a puller unless she wants to get to the dog/person up ahead! It's not much to look at (black rope), but boy does it ever work. Good luck in your search. I found mine by accident!

5. Lola's mum

Lola's mum Boxer Insane

I use the walkezee harness, it's been a godsend and I couldn't recommend it more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.