Pup crying in sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Joey cries, moans, growls and even on occasion barks in his sleep! he will move his body and legs like he is runnin too. This is very normal!!!

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
Just good old fashioned doggie dreams. Bella is 2 yrs 5 mos and she still does it every night. We even turn the sound down on the TV just to listen to her and laugh!

tianthai

Completely Boxer Crazy
This is what my dog does when he is dreaming. Since he sleeps with us in our bed, he wakes us all up!

boxer01

Boxer Pal
Mine dreams out loud also, for the last 7 years i've had Winnie ,usually when she's napping she will get into a dream mode and her legs will start moving and she actually starts barking. I use my own term for this called "sleep barking" although it sounds more like a woof woof type of sound.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
We even turn the sound down on the TV just to listen to her and laugh!

:LOL: Us too. Cody has even awakened himself howling one time. Me and DH laughed at him for a good 10 minutes over that one. We got a big long glare, a cut of the eyes and some of that old Boxer cold shoulder over that one. It was so funny.

bucca

Boxer Insane
spanky has alot of dreaming where he yelps really loud it breaks my heart when i hear it :( so i make noise so it will wake him up instead of my scaring him out of a sleep by jolting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.