Proud, Proud, Proud!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aasha

Boxer Insane
I have to share with Boxerworld probably my boy Aashas prodest momment for me. Some of you may have read my thread earlier this week where I gloated about how Aasha was so good about being out of his crate now without anyone being home. So he can roam the house loose while I'm at work or not at home.

Well last night my roommate and his brother decided to go out to eat and I stayed home. Around 9:50 p.m. last night I decided to go over a friends house for awhile to hang out. My roommate was not home yet when I left but I told him I was leaving so he knew I wouldn't be home when he returned. I get a phone call at 11:00 p.m. from my roommate and he asked me exactly what time I left. Of course I'm like I don't know around 9:50 p.m. or so why. He said our place has just gotten broken into! So of course I'm freaking out now. After I settled down my roomate informed me that the kitchen window had been busted out and opened and the kitchen table pushed away from the wall across the room and that's where they came in. He then went on to say they didn't get past the kitchen because the rest of the house is untouched. I keep Aasha out of the kitchen by a gate. So this means my baby boy scared the intruder off!

I'm so proud of him I can't even explain it. You may be thinking I'm over reacting but most of you know how goofballs Boxers are and I always wondered what he would do if this kinda of thing happened. He has defiently proved to me he can do his job of protecting his home. Love you Aasha and mommy is so proud of you! :) :)Thanks for listening to my rambling everyone.

Last edited:

Cyrus2005

Boxer Insane
OMG how scary! I am glad nothing else happened to your home. Good boy Aasha!!! You did a terrific job protecting your house and family. I would be busting with pride too!! Maybe some favorite treats are in order today??

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
Aasha, you are awesome! appicon

I'm so glad that no one was hurt, especially Superhero Aasha! And that no major damage was done. You definitely have a fine guard dog taking care of all of you. :)

MaggienDeuce

Boxer Booster
That's awesome, good job Aasha. Very scary I'm sure. Glad that no one was hurt and Aasha is okay too. I think he has earned a steak dinner!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.