1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty boy Bailey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jarhead, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarhead

jarhead Boxer Pal

Howdy folks,
    Just a young 68 here 3 days ago and wanted to proclaim that after 50 years worth of having different breeds from the incredibly protective Dobie Caesar, down to the handsomest American Pit Bull Terrier I've ever seen, Zorba and with couple shepherds in between the good Lord blessed me 2yrs ago with me first boxer who was then 7 mos old, Bailey.
    Had I known just how much fun these guys were, especially while raising three children w/better-half of 41 yrs would've sailed straight to them w/out any distractions.
    Extremely handsome Bailey w/very dark burgundy red coat and mask, neck all pure white that flows down his broad chest & continues to his underside ending w/white socks steals all the compliments each and every time.
    Highly entertaining, smart & very sociable he's my shadow 24/7. As still semi-active home builder have been bringing him in to home centers early on, broadening his horizons & also giving everyone he meets a strong dose of his dynamite personality.
    Currently at 75 but overweight by about 10-12lbs from this past long winter has big affect on poor Bailey during his twice daily play time at the Arboretum & Westwood Pond w/lot of huffing & puffing but determined to shake it off.
    Hopefully, it'll rub off as I still carry bit of baby-fat meself.

2. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

welcomeicon to BW from Ohio! I can actually picture your Bailey just from your description.

jarhead likes this.
  3. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska

jarhead likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.