Prayers for Sarge please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriley

Completely Boxer Crazy
I got some bad news about Sarge today (my flashy fawn). He has a small lump on his tummy that has been diagnosed as a mast cell tumor. I'm waiting for a call from my vet about a referral to have the MCT removed. Not a pleasant way to start the week. I would be most grateful if you could keep Sarge in your thoughts and send some (((healing vibes))) our way. He just turned 4 ... I was totally unprepared for this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Lots of positive healing vibes going your way! ------->>>> Hopefully the MCT can be removed with clean margins and he will never have another one. :)

Roge

Boxer Insane
I know that its impossible not to worry so im sending you calming <<<vibes>>> and Sarge healthy <<<vibes>>> . you will both be in my prayers...

sriley

Completely Boxer Crazy
Thank you, everyone. I've feel like I've been living in the Twilight Zone ever since I got the diagnosis.

We have an appointment with an oncologist at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I'm hoping they'll remove the tumor while we're there ... and I pray we've caught it in time and it can be removed with no further complications. *fingers crossed*

sriley

Completely Boxer Crazy
Unfortunately, we just had a consultation today. I have to take Sarge back to the clinic at 8:00 tomorrow morning for surgery. I know it's necessary and it's the right thing to do, but I'm such an emotional mess right now. I hate the thoughts of having to leave my baby tomorrow.

If anyone else has been though this and can offer some words of reassurance or anything to help me keep what's left of my sanity, I would be most grateful. Please continue to keep Sarge in your thoughts and prayers. I'll be so glad when this whole ordeal is behind me. I am so upset right now ... feeling hopeless and worried.

ZekeZira

Completely Boxer Crazy
Many good thoughts to you and Sarge. Both of mine have each had an MCT and, really, they were no big deal. When the first one was diagnosed, I felt a lot like you, but we got through it and all was fine. I hope the same for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.